Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Niel Markwick <ni...@google.com> on 2018/10/04 19:49:30 UTC

Please add me as a Jira contributor

Please can you add me as a contributor in the Beam issue tracker.. so I can
assign some issues to myself :)

I would also like to mention that the link to join the ASF slack channel
does not work...
--

<https://cloud.google.com/>
* •  **Niel Markwick*

Google Belgium NV/SA, Steenweg op Etterbeek 180, 1040 Brussel, Belgie.
RPR: 0878.065.378

If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to
anyone else (it may contain confidential or privileged information), please
erase all copies of it, including all attachments, and please let the
sender know it went to the wrong person. Thanks

Re: Please add me as a Jira contributor

Posted by Niel Markwick <ni...@google.com>.
yes - that slack link (https://s.apache.org/slack-invite) goes to a Slack
page saying: