Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Ping Zhu <pi...@sharethis.com> on 2010/07/20 21:03:39 UTC

built-in UTF8 checker

Hi,

  Are there are any built-in functions in Hive to check whether a string is
UTF8-encoding? I did some research about this issue but did not find useful
resources. Thanks for your suggestions and help.

  Ping

Re: built-in UTF8 checker

Posted by Ping Zhu <pi...@sharethis.com>.
Please ignore my previous email. I was forwarding Zheng's email to my
friend. Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Best,

Ping

Re: built-in UTF8 checker