Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ignacio de Córdoba <ic...@skios.es> on 2009/10/13 16:02:54 UTC

localization properties files working in WEB-INF/classes and not in WEB-INF/lib/NAME.jar

Hi there,
I am facing a strange problem. My properties files work fine when I put them
unjarred in
/WEB-INF/classes/com/mypackage/package_en.properties
/WEB-INF/classes/com/mypackage/package_en.properties

but struts2 actions and tags (s:text) won't find them if I include them in
the same jar file with the actions:
/WEB-INF/lib/myActions.jar

I name them package_LANGUAGE.properties

The weird thing is that they do work in /WEB-INF/classes dir. Thanks for any
ideas on what I might be missing,

Ignacio