Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/10/24 07:05:31 UTC

[VOTE] Squiggly 1.1 RC 1

Hi,

This is a  Squiggly 1.1 Release Candidate 1. Please see the RELEASE_NOTES and the README.

Changes from last version include minor README changes as a result exist votes carry over. They are:

Binding:
+1 Justin Mclean
+1 Mark Kessler

Non Binding:
+1 Eliezer Reis

Note that you can retest and change you vote if you want to do so.

The release candidate can be found here;
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/squiggly/1.1/rc1/

Before voting please review the section,"What are the ASF requirements on approving a release?", at:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

Please vote to approve this release:
+1 Approve the release
-1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments to why)

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours or as long as needed.

The vote passes if there is:
- At least 3 +1 votes from the PMC
- More positive votes than negative votes

People who are not in PMC or who are not an committer are also encouraged to test out the release and vote, although their votes will not be binding.

Please put all discussion about this release in the DISCUSSION thread not this VOTE thread.

Thanks,
Justin

[VOTE][RESULT] Squiggly 1.1 RC 1

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

And the votes passes with 5 +1 binding votes and one non binding vote.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to look at the package and vote.

Justin

Re: [VOTE] Squiggly 1.1 RC 1

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Package
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/squiggly/1.1/rc1/apache-flex-squiggly-1.1-bin.zip
Java 1.8, Ant 1.9.3
OS: Windows 7 64bit
Source kit signatures match: y
Source kit builds: y (I've checked build separatly without using
ApproveSquiggly.xml script)
README is ok: y
RELEASE_NOTES is ok: y
NOTICE is ok: y
LICENSE is ok: y
No unapproved licenses or archives: y
No unapproved binaries: y

Example application given by Justin working fine.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Squiggly 1.1 RC 1

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
+1 binding
Package
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/squiggly/1.1/rc1/apache-flex-sq
uiggly-1.1-src.tar.gz
Java 1.7
OS: Mac OS X x86_64 10.9.5
Source kit signatures match: y
Source kit builds: y
README is ok: y
RELEASE_NOTES is ok: y
NOTICE is ok: y
LICENSE is ok: y
No unapproved licenses or archives: y
No unapproved binaries: y

Re: [VOTE] Squiggly 1.1 RC 1

Posted by wi...@gmail.com.
+1 binding

Chris

Re: [VOTE] Squiggly 1.1 RC 1

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> What? I did not vote against squiggly on the contrary, I really need this
> project working! ;)

You did vote for it but only PMC members votes are binding on releases. Thanks for taking the time to vote and you'll notice your name was added to the contributors file.

You are free to use  RC1 in your project or wait a few days until we get the required 3 +1 votes from PMC members to make RC1 an official release.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] Squiggly 1.1 RC 1

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Justin noted your vote as +1, don’t worry.

The “Non binding” bit just means that you are not a PMC member.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27