Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2011/10/31 18:19:23 UTC

Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!

These lads had a lot to do with a rather large hbase install and they
have the battle scars to show for it.

Welcome to the fold boys,

St.Ack

Re: Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

So shall we refer to you as K-squared as Stack suggests? :-)

   - Andy

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Awesome news! A very warm welcome to both of you!

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
We should make you guys t-shirts with some of these choice quotes!

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Last Saturday I watched an IMAX movie called Everest.
The courage and achievement of the climbers are amazing.

K^2 would achieve similar feat.

Thanks for sharing the link Dhruba.

Posted by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Li Pi <li...@idle.li>.

Posted by Ramkrishna S Vasudevan <ra...@huawei.com>.
Welcome guys :)

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations! K^2 :)

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Kannan and Karthik!  Glad to have both of you on board!

--gh

Posted by Kannan Muthukkaruppan <Ka...@fb.com>.

Posted by Karthik Ranganathan <kr...@fb.com>.
Thanks guys!