Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by trlt <tr...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/11 19:24:41 UTC

repeater with 2 TR's in each row (how to highlight)

I have the following in my repeater (ListView) in which each row has 2 TR's:

Everything works, but now I  want to highlight the selected TR.

item.add(AttributeModified.replace("class, new Model("selected")) adds this
to , not to
.

Any suggestions?

Re: repeater with 2 TR's in each row (how to highlight)

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Sorry, you markup didn't make it through - please repeat your question.

Regards
Sven