Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ray Madigan <ra...@madigans.org> on 2000/11/10 02:12:41 UTC

Installation/Getting Rolling

I am running Redhat Linux 6.2 and am attempting to get Apache and Tomcat to work together to serve servlets for my application.
I have been using Apache and JServ and the application works well.

I have gone through all of the documentation there is to set this environment up and  I have the samples that come with Tomcat running.  I am attempting to build the sample from doc/appdev and I get an error when I execute the build script

' does not exist in this project.

I can execute the sample with the jsp page but not from the servlet.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
RayM