Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <ch...@apache.org> on 2014/07/02 16:30:31 UTC

Re: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Jul 2014

Ok this is the report I will be submitting.  Please let me know if you
need anything else added to it:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Apache+ActiveMQ+Board+Report+-+July+2014

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com/

Re: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Jul 2014

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

It looks good to me.

Regards