Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Mohsen Rezaei <mo...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/08 17:21:54 UTC

Fwd: [FLINK-30596] Duplicate jobs on /run with the same jobId

Hi,

I was hoping to resurface this issue given that it affects any application
using the REST endpoints to run/submit jobs, causing confusion on the
actual state of the submitted jobs in a cluster.

I've created a PR against the "master" branch, and I'd like to be able to
port it back to 1.16.2 and 1.15.4 to close the loop on the issue for the
last three major releases:
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/21849

Cheers,
Mohsen Rezaei

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
FYI, the original mail never actually made it to the dev mailing list
(maybe got stuck in moderation queue).