Posted to user@poi.apache.org by kavita deshpande <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/05 08:20:09 UTC

Summary Information bug ??

Hi,

I want to access the date of creation  from summary information object.

getCreateDateTime() method returns the wrong creation date.

We are not using POI to create the excel file. THis has been created using
microsoft excel.
We only want to access the file properties and values within.

We would appreciate any inputs.
Thank You,
Kavita

RE: Summary Information bug ??

Posted by kavita deshpande <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your update. Have you checked that all the create dates you
get from the summary information are right ?? I created a few excel files
the normal way and tried to retrieve the creation date for all. What I got
was wrong in some cases. That is still the issue.

Thanks
Kavita.

RE: Summary Information bug ??

Posted by John Byrne <jb...@supportnetwork.org>.

[...]