Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2016/05/04 18:38:34 UTC

[build system] short downtime next thursday morning, 5-12-16 @ 8am PDT

there's a security update coming out for jenkins next week, and i'm
going to install the update first thing thursday morning.

i'll send out another reminder early next week.

thanks!

shane

Re: [build system] short downtime next thursday morning, 5-12-16 @ 8am PDT

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
ok, i've decided to roll back the upgrade and do this again early next
week.  some of the new features/security fixes break the pull request
builder, so i will need to revisit my plan.

sorry for the downtime -- we're back up and running now.

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 8:41 AM, shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> wrote:
> things are looking good -- i'm backing up the entire jenkins
> installation right now (just in case), so that's taking a while to
> finish.
>
> i'm doing the backup as LTS has finally surpassed the version we're
> on, so i'm taking this opportunity to move this installation to LTS.
>
> shane
>
> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM, shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> wrote:
>> this is happening now.
>>
>> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 4:42 PM, shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> wrote:
>>> reminder:  this is happening tomorrow morning!
>>>
>>> 7am PDT:  builds paused
>>> 8am PDT:  master reboot, upgrade happens

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
this is happening now.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.