Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2007/09/14 16:56:27 UTC

Any JIRA administrators on board?

Hi all,

I'm trying to add these two new fields that we voted on[1] some time ago. You can find current
status of my effort on INFRA-1361[2] issues. I was asked if there are JIRA admins amongst Cocoon
developers as we will need admin rights for managing our fields (like adding versions).

Anyone being JIRA admin, raise your hand!

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/74953

Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Any JIRA administrators on board?

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> Do you see me waving my hands? Ehm, as far as I know I'm a Jira admin,
> but actually I have no clue what to do :)

I don't know either, maybe ask on issue I mentioned? It's also important if you are JIRA
Administrator or just Project (Cocoon) Administrator the same way as I am. I'm not sure how to check
this but maybe just after clicking on Administration button you see more options than I? :)
I can only edit Cocoon project.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Do you see me waving my hands? Ehm, as far as I know I'm a Jira admin,
but actually I have no clue what to do :)

Carsten

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to add these two new fields that we voted on[1] some time ago. You can find current
> status of my effort on INFRA-1361[2] issues. I was asked if there are JIRA admins amongst Cocoon
> developers as we will need admin rights for managing our fields (like adding versions).
>
> Anyone being JIRA admin, raise your hand!
>
> [1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/74953

Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org