Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/15 14:34:45 UTC

camel-package-maven-plugin

Hi

It seems it now does some output logging that is maybe not really
helpful or should be improved

[INFO] --- camel-package-maven-plugin:3.16.0-SNAPSHOT:generate
(generate) @ camel-aws-secrets-manager ---
[INFO] No previous run data found, generating files.
[INFO] Building index...
[INFO] Generated code 1 in: 7
[INFO] Generated code 1 in: 5
[INFO] Generated components containing 1 Camel component: aws-secrets-manager
[INFO] Validation complete

These lines

[INFO] Generated code 1 in: 7
[INFO] Generated code 1 in: 5

Because Camel is a big project then the less maven output noise the
better, so there is not endless maven output to wade through when
looking into something

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: camel-package-maven-plugin

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

That is great - that is about 1 min less time.
Also we can reach out to 3rd party maven plugin maintainers to help
reduce their logging noise. I did this for some of them like the
formatter plugin that is now 1 line.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------