Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2004/09/16 13:15:35 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 46141 - forrest/trunk/scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/src/org/apache/forrest/template

crossley@apache.org wrote:
> Author: crossley
> Date: Wed Sep 15 18:00:54 2004
> New Revision: 46141
>
> Modified:
>    forrest/trunk/scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/src/org/apache/forrest/template/new_xdoc.xml   (contents, props changed)
> Log:
> dos2unix to fix line-endings.
> Do 'svn propset svn:eol-style native' for all text files.

Blast, I forgot again. Is there any way of making the svn client do this
automtically when a new ASCII file is added?

Ross

Re: svn commit: rev 46141 - forrest/trunk/scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/src/org/apache/forrest/template

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
thorsten wrote:

> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> crossley@apache.org wrote:

<snip/>

>>> Do 'svn propset svn:eol-style native' for all text files.
>>

>> Blast, I forgot again. Is there any way of making the svn client do
>> this automtically when a new ASCII file is added?

> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-124

Thanks, I'm making the necessary changes now.

Ross

Re: svn commit: rev 46141 - forrest/trunk/scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/src/org/apache/forrest/template

Posted by thorsten <th...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> crossley@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: crossley
>> Date: Wed Sep 15 18:00:54 2004
>> New Revision: 46141
>>
>> Modified:
>>
>> forrest/trunk/scratchpad/eclipsePlugin/src/org/apache/forrest/template/new_xdoc.xml
>> (contents, props changed)
>> Log:
>> dos2unix to fix line-endings.
>> Do 'svn propset svn:eol-style native' for all text files.
>

> Blast, I forgot again. Is there any way of making the svn client do this
> automtically when a new ASCII file is added?
>
> Ross

http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-124

HTH
thorsten