Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Svetoslav Neykov <sv...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2017/06/10 17:43:59 UTC

Jenkins PR builds are broken

The Jenkins PR builds are currently building the master branch and do not merge the PR changes. Do not trust the build results in github. Instead build all PRs locally before merging.
I'll disable the integration until fixed so users are not confused by the false positives.

Related INFRA tickets:
  * https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14302 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14302>
  * https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14274 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14274>

Svet.

Re: Jenkins PR builds are broken

Posted by Svetoslav Neykov <sv...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
The PR builds are fixed to build from the PR changes.

Svet.