Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Francis Mwangi <fr...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/02 14:48:34 UTC

Re: Loan notifications

Adding developer list

RE: Loan notifications

Posted by Sifiso Mtetwa <si...@skyburgsystems.org>.
Hi Francis,

Just edit your query in stretchy reports so that it picks clients with unpaid installments after the due date. By default the loan payments due trigger notifies you of a payment days before it is about to become due, not days after it is already due.

Regards,

Re: Loan notifications

Posted by Francis Mwangi <fr...@gmail.com>.