Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Homeijer <M....@devote.nl> on 2002/03/11 08:44:16 UTC

RE: Pipe-aware Selectors (multiplexer sample requested)

I've seen the topic, but I am very interested in having a sample sitemap
that contains a first glance of how the multiplexer proposed by Vadim works.
I have the feeling I am beginning to understand the subject/multiplexer but
could not come up with a sample sitemap that implements the functionality i
am looking for.

TIA,

Michael