Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by John Ky <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2000/03/06 15:04:21 UTC

Re: clean-page.xml working!

Berin:

Thanks ... That solved the problem.  The tip was
very helpful as I am currently learning from the
sample files as well as a book on XML which
isn't particularly clear on things like namespaces
and processing instructions.

Thanks also to Ulrich + Stefano for the feedback.

Ulrich:

Also, when I first replaced the files with the latest
versions, there was no improvement.  I had to
manually delete the contents of the XSP repository
for the re-compilation to work.  I don't really
know why.

John

http://im.yahoo.com