Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marc Perkel <ma...@perkel.com> on 2007/08/12 14:56:21 UTC

I send 5 million spams a day

But I send them to people who are building public blocklists. I've
expanded my delivery system so I can keep up with the load. If anyone
out there is running a public black lists and wants a free feed contact
me privately and I'll set it up.

I have 2 main feeds. One is mostly messages determined to be spam by SA
and is suitable for URL mining and checking rules and other content
stuff but not for IP blacking as most of this feed is mixed source spam.
(Yahoo, Hotmail etc)

The big feed is my spambot class spam and it is suitable for blocklists
and I have added headers to make it easy to get the original sending IP.

These feeds are free to anyone who provides free lists and are available
for a small fee if you don't provide public lists. Accuracy is extremely
good. I'm already feeding several of the major lists that a lot of you use.

Contact me privately if interested.

Marc Perkel
Junk Email Filter
http://www.junkemailfilter.com

If spammers were smart they would blacklist me.