Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Meslie, Jean" <Je...@Nextel.com> on 2001/10/30 23:28:51 UTC

Multiple rpc roouters not supported

Hi,

Just noticed that the rpcrouter servlet is not supporting multiple routers
within the same servlet container.   If I want to have say two urls for the
rpcrouter each with different set of services, then it is not working even
though I specify two different config files fro the two urls.

The problem occurs in the
ServerHTTPUtils.getServiceManagerFromContext(ServletContext context, String
configFilename)  method.   This method gets the  ServiceManager from the
servletContext even though the configfile is different for the second url,
it is not creating another instance of service manager.

I would to change this implementation to accomodate multiple ServiceManager
instance based on the configuration file name.  One way to do it is to take
the configfile name also in the attribute name.

Any thoughts?

Jean Meslie