Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Goos <Ch...@forum-informatik.ch> on 2003/10/07 09:35:00 UTC

Problem with resolving Snapshot depenencies

Sorry I posted this with the wrong subject

Hi

I have a question regarding the snapshot conversion.
I defined snapshot dependencies as shown below but when I use
the convert-snapshots goal I get a message:"Can't retrieve snapshot version
file: null"
When I confirm the dialog to update the dependency the project.xml isn't
changed.

What is wrong with the dependency declaration or what do I have to do to get
the dependencies resolved?

Thank you
Christian

"/><dependency>
                        <groupId>common</groupId>
                        <artifactId>common</artifactId>
                        <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
                        <type>jar</type>
                        <properties>
                                <jnlp.jar>true</jnlp.jar>
                        </properties>
                </dependency>    [echo]
Can't retrieve snapshot version file: null
<dependency>
                        <groupId>common</groupId>
                        <artifactId>common</artifactId>
                        <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
                        <type>jar</type>
                        <properties>
                                <jnlp.jar>true</jnlp.jar>
                        </properties>
                </dependency>    [echo]
Do you want to update this dependency? [yes]