Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Loïc Cotonea <l....@gmail.com> on 2009/12/06 14:28:27 UTC

RE: JPA and OSGi

Hi Craig,

I'm working on a project that use OSGI and JPA
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/torrentbroad). If you haven't found some
sample projects to show you how to integrate JPA then you can browse my
project here:
http://torrentbroad.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/torrentbroad/trunk/torrentyel
ler/. For your information, I'm using OpenJPA 2.0.0M3 (clean maven
integration and a good (the best ? :) ) JPA product).

Regards

Loïc Cotonéa