Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ezhuravlev <e....@gmail.com> on 2017/06/13 13:54:10 UTC

Re: NoClassDefFoundError org/h2/server/Service

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

This example works for me without problems. Did you change something in it?

Why did you mentioned h2 jar version? Did you add h2 jar to classpath? Why?

Regards,
Evgenii

Re: NoClassDefFoundError org/h2/server/Service

Posted by murphyRic <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I subscribed to the mailing list now. Thank you.

I did not change anything related to the project, was just trying to execute
as-is.

I wanted to run the IgniteNodeStartup and I get this error.
I mentioned the  h2 jar to let know that the specific version I was using is
the latest as suggested in some of the answers to the same kind of error in
this forum.
Here are the specific Jar dependencies [ignite-spark 2.0.0  -->
ignite-indexing 2.0.0 --> h2 1.4.195] which is being used in the project and
so I find h2 in the classpath.

Please let me know if this is something wrong and suggest on how I can
correct.

Thanks