Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Rene Rodriguez <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/08 00:20:58 UTC

Steps to configure IntelliJ to run/debug on an actual iOS device

I am new to IntelliJ and IOS deployment. What are the steps/ configuration to run/debug a Flex app on an actual iOS device using USB connection?  I am using a Win8 machine.

Thanks,
-- Rene

Re: Steps to configure IntelliJ to run/debug on an actual iOS device

Posted by Elena Geller <el...@gmail.com>.
Ok. I'll try to reproduce it a home and describe.

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.

Posted by Elena Geller <el...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Though, i had a headache with swc library. It wasn't obvious.
Am 11.03.2013 08:19 schrieb "Alexander Doroshko" <

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

JetBrain has a very good online documentation and blog as well, you could
maybe start by
http://blogs.jetbrains.com/idea/2012/10/adobe-air-for-ios-in-intellij-idea-12-leda/

Thanks,
-Fred