Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2007/10/15 03:09:45 UTC

Make RequestContext properties more flexible?

How would people feel about making the RequesstContext properties more
flexible? Instead of an enumeration of keys, it'd be nice of the
RequestContext was more hashmap like and we could set arbitrary
properties. RequestContext could extend Map<String,Object> or add
set/removeProperty() methods. Then I could shove anything in there that
I want and only have to pass the RequestContext around :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: Make RequestContext properties more flexible?

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Damn I'm good... I just *knew* you were going to ask for that ;-)

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.