Posted to user@geode.apache.org by "Ankit Jain (TC)" <An...@amdocs.com> on 2022/08/30 11:12:15 UTC

Geode performance impact with TLS

Hi All,

We recently enabled the TLS with geode .

With TLS enabled , we see performance impact in geode.
CPU consumption is increased around 30% after enabling the TLS.
Is it normal degradation ,  observed with Geode working with TLS ?

Geode Version                 : "1.14.3"
openjdk version               : "1.8.0_262"
openssl version                : "OpenSSL 1.0.2k-fips"

PFA perf report dump

Thanks
Ankit Jain(TC)

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>