Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ecustzy <ec...@hotmail.com> on 2012/08/30 17:27:01 UTC

How to access the HttpServletRequest in the CXF Simple Frontend Service Class

Hi, All

I have created a simple service using CXF Simple Frontend by referring to
official document at http://cxf.apache.org/docs/simple-frontend.html.

I'm just wondering how I can access the HttpServletRequest in the method of
service implementation class HelloWorldImpl in the example of the above
link.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards

Re: How to access the HttpServletRequest in the CXF Simple Frontend Service Class

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Aug 30, 2012, at 11:27 AM, ecustzy <ec...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, All
>
> I have created a simple service using CXF Simple Frontend by referring to
> official document at http://cxf.apache.org/docs/simple-frontend.html.
>

> I'm just wondering how I can access the HttpServletRequest in the method of
> service implementation class HelloWorldImpl in the example of the above
> link.

Likely can do:

PhaseInterceptorChain.getCurrentMessage().get("HTTP.REQUEST")

Dan

> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Best Regards

Daniel Kulp