Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Deo, Suchitra" <Su...@marriott.com> on 2001/07/17 16:41:40 UTC

RE: websphere and ant

Hi,

I found that Websphere 3.5.2 ships its own Ant Version from the FAQs. Is
this true? If so where do I find it?

Thanks,

Suchitra

Re: websphere and ant

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Suchitra Deo <Su...@marriott.com> wrote:

> I found that Websphere 3.5.2 ships its own Ant Version from the
> FAQs.

Which FAQ?

I've searched the IBM software site for "Ant" and couldn't come up
with a hint.  I'm not aware of any Ant Version apart from the ones
that we distribute from Jakarta.

Stefan

Re: websphere and ant

Posted by Glenn McAllister <gl...@somanetworks.com>.
"Deo, Suchitra" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found that Websphere 3.5.2 ships its own Ant Version from the FAQs. Is
> this true? If so where do I find it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Suchitra

Aren't you better off asking the Websphere folks?  Off the top of my head,
look for ant.jar (and possibly optional.jar); they may not have renamed it.

Glenn McAllister
SOMA Networks, Inc.