Posted to users@camel.apache.org by surya <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/22 21:58:09 UTC

multiple from endpoints and jmx console

Hi,

While monitoring camel app using Jconsole I observed that when we use
multiple endpoints in from() to create multiple routes..like below:

from("jms:route1","direct:route1").to("otherendpoint")

Only the route with first endpoint in from() is shown in jconsole. in the
above case only route with from("jms:route1") is visible.

Is there a workaround or needs enhancement in camel? suggest.

Regards,
Surya

Re: multiple from endpoints and jmx console

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:09 PM, surya <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> I am using ver 2.9.0.
>
> I am working around this as:
>
> for(string endpoint: getFromEndPoints()){
>    from(endpoint).to("bean:someBean);
> }
>
> not really using from(endpoint1,endpoint2) as makes it not visible in
> jconsole.
>
> Let me know if a Jira needs to be raised to follow up on this.

There may be a JIRA already, but feel free to create a new ticket, and
post your work around etc.

> Regards,
> surya

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: multiple from endpoints and jmx console

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This is currently a limitation.
What version of Camel do you use?

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 9:58 PM, surya <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While monitoring camel app using Jconsole I observed that when we use
> multiple endpoints in from() to create multiple routes..like below:
>
> from("jms:route1","direct:route1").to("otherendpoint")
>
> Only the route with first endpoint in from() is shown in jconsole. in the
> above case only route with from("jms:route1") is visible.
>
> Is there a workaround or needs enhancement in camel? suggest.
>
> Regards,
> Surya

Claus Ibsen