Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1998/07/21 20:01:55 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-devsite how-to-release.html

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> rse         98/07/21 03:28:45
>
>   Modified:    .        how-to-release.html
>   Log:
>   Make sure the V.R.P triple for SHARED_CORE is correct when releasing.

Is it just me, or are the number of different places where essentially the
same info is repeated in slightly different forms with slightly different
conventions (eg. beta/nonbeta/-dev versions) getting crazy?

Re: cvs commit: apache-devsite how-to-release.html

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
Let me be more explict: this stuff looks like it is completely broken when
we release betas.

We are going through the exact same thing we went through before with
different release identifiers...