Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by indrayani <in...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/17 12:39:27 UTC

deleted queue exceptions

Hi All,
I am using activemq with camel ,I have defined routes like :

1) from servletA to actimq A
2) from activemq A to servletB
3) from servletB to activemq C
4) from activemq C to servlet D

during first time request, the activemq works fine, but if i send the
request second time, I am getting following exceptions :

javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Consumer is closed

org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.springframework.jms.InvalidDestinationException: Cannot publish to a
deleted Destination:

org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not received
within: 20000 millis due reply message with correlationID...

 scenario is, not a single producer or consumer of routes are closed, but
still m getting above exceptions.

can anybody tell me the reason behind the exceptions.
absolutely not able to find the cause.

Re: deleted queue exceptions

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
It might be better to ask in the Camel mailing list.
Post your camel route. But it sounds like somehow your consumers aren't
cached propelry.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:39 AM, indrayani <in...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am using activemq with camel ,I have defined routes like :
>
> 1) from servletA to actimq A
> 2) from activemq A to servletB
> 3) from servletB to activemq C
> 4) from activemq C to servlet D
>
> during first time request, the activemq works fine, but if i send the
> request second time, I am getting following exceptions :
>
> javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Consumer is closed
>
> org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
> org.springframework.jms.InvalidDestinationException: Cannot publish to a
> deleted Destination:
>
> org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not
> received
> within: 20000 millis due reply message with correlationID...
>
>  scenario is, not a single producer or consumer of routes are closed, but
> still m getting above exceptions.
>
> can anybody tell me the reason behind the exceptions.
> absolutely not able to find the cause.

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta