Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Mike Beckerle <mb...@tresys.com> on 2017/10/30 19:31:54 UTC

Hipchat account?

So our HipChat is now available: https://www.hipchat.com/gJt9EQs5l

But when I try to actually login to this (as opposed to using it as guest), it asks for email, and it won't accept mbeckerle@apache.org.

Shouldn't that be my credentials on hipchat?

Re: Hipchat account?

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.
You need an invite to create a HipChat account. I think I've just sent
you an invite to your @apache.org email address. That might just be a
guest invite, so if that doesn't let you create a HipChat account you'll
need to contact Infra and have them do it. Let me know if this works and
I can invite the rest of the team.

Once you create an account, follow the links on this page to add it to
your XMPP client of choice:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/hipchatkb/setting-up-xmpp-jabber-clients-for-hipchat-751436251.html

- Steve

Re: Hipchat account?