Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Elias Neri <el...@custodix.com> on 2006/09/20 09:08:08 UTC

Menutabs does not render selected tabs as selected

Hello,

Since I switched from adf to trinidad, the following snippet doesn't
render the selected tab as selected anymore. "#{tabController.tabs}"
returns a list of tab beans. The tabs are still displayed though and
clicks are executed correctly. I'm using the M1 release of trinidad.

        <af:menuTabs var="tab" value="#{tabController.tabs}" id="tabmenu">
            <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
                <af:commandNavigationItem text="#{msgs[tab.name]}"
                    selected="#{tab.selected}" disabled="#{!tab.enabled}"
                    action="#{tab.select}" id="tabCommandItem" />
            </f:facet>
        </af:menuTabs>

I've read on the api-changes page that "menuTabs" is replaced
by"navigationLevel". But when I do so, the tabs don't render at all.

Best regards,

Elias