Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by "Kennedy, Eoghan" <Eo...@fmr.com> on 2015/06/18 17:27:56 UTC

Simple History - searching with operators?

Hi,

Does anyone know if MCF Simple History supports a 'not equal to' operator?  i.e. I want to search for Result Code match not equal to 'OK'

Thanks,

Eoghan

Eoghan Kennedy | Senior Quality Assurance Engineer |  FFAS WEB TECHNOLOGIES - IRELAND

Parkmore East Business Park
Galway, Ireland

Internal Phone:    8-737-4912

External Phone:   353-91744912

eoghan.kennedy@fmr.com

RE: Simple History - searching with operators?

Posted by "Kennedy, Eoghan" <Eo...@fmr.com>.
Thanks Karl,

Just having a look at this now – I think we are on PostGres.  The following seems to work for me ^(?!OK$)

This will be really useful!

Regards,

Eoghan

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.