Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ken Liu <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/09 16:25:03 UTC

Re: NSIS Maven Plugin

I've been looking at the same plugin recently and I think you can use the
maven dependency plugin to copy the jars to an output directory that will be
picked up by nsis.

Your nsis maven project will have to declare your wars as dependencies.

This is basically how I do it now without the NSIS plugin; I am calling NSIS
through maven-antrun (pretty convoluted).

Ken