Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/28 07:12:46 UTC

[PSA] GH Actions script "Build and test" now available in YOUR forked repository

Hi, all

As of https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/29504, we now can run our GitHub
Actions script
for "Build and test" in YOUR forked repository.
This functionality is useful when you want to make sure all tests are okay
before opening a PR or pushing commits.

NOTE: our available resources in GitHub Actions are too limited now,
so it is important not to burden them.
Please see SPARK-32264 for details:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-32264?focusedCommentId=17170040&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17170040

For how-to-use it, please check the "Running tests in your forked
repository using GitHub Actions"
section in the "Useful Developer Tools" page:
https://spark.apache.org/developer-tools.html

[image: Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 15.32.36.png]

Enjoy your development!

Bests,
Takeshi

--
---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: [PSA] GH Actions script "Build and test" now available in YOUR forked repository

Posted by Xiao Li <li...@databricks.com>.
Thank you, Takeshi!

Xiao

--
<https://databricks.com/sparkaisummit/north-america>

Re: [PSA] GH Actions script "Build and test" now available in YOUR forked repository

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Takeshi!

Posted by Wenchen Fan <cl...@gmail.com>.
Great feature!