Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by xiaoyu wang <xi...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/06 23:46:58 UTC

corrupted messages stored in log segment (kafka-308)

Hello,

We encounter the same problem as described in kafka-308. Do you guys know
why it is happening? Also, how do I recover? e.g. seek to the next valid
message etc.

Thanks,
-xiaoyu

Re: corrupted messages stored in log segment (kafka-308)

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Could you include the stack trace? How often did you see it? Is it easily
reproducible? So far, we haven't found the cause of kafka-308 yet.

Thanks,

Jun