Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Saurabh Malviya (samalviy)" <sa...@cisco.com> on 2016/10/01 00:11:04 UTC

Spark on yarn enviroment var

Hi,

I am running spark on yarn using oozie.

When submit through command line using spark-submit spark is able to read env variable.  But while submit through oozie its not able toget env variable and don't see driver log.

Is there any way we specify env variable in oozie spark action.

Saurabh

Re: Spark on yarn enviroment var

Posted by Vadim Semenov <va...@datadoghq.com>.
The question should be addressed to the oozie community.

As far as I remember, a spark action doesn't have support of env variables.