Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/15 17:48:59 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Geronimo Development Process

All,
Thanks for your votes.

CTR with documentation guidelines was the unanimous choice by the
community. The Geronimo Development Process will become CTR with
documentation guidelines on Monday September 18 at 9AM EDT.

Multiple people mentioned that we'll need to be diligent to maintain
appropriate community communication. This is certainly true.
Committers still have a responsibility to communicate their changes
to the community. We all have a shared responsibility to review these
communications and commit logs.

There was also a desire to review our development process in 2-3
months. This is a very good idea. Let's plan on initiating a review
in early December (2 1/2 months). However, if you identify any
problems with CTR, please raise them immediately. The sooner we deal
with any issues, the better off we'll all be...

22 people registered +1 votes for CTR:

Davanum Srinivas
Rick McGuire
Jacek Laskowski
Guillaume Nodet
Matt Hogstrom
Paul McMahan
Joe Bohn
Sachin Patel
Hernan Cunico
Jeff Genender
Jason Dillon
David Jencks
Gianny Damour
Anita Kulshreshtha
David Blevins
John Sisson
Alan Cabrera
Jan Bartel
Dain Sundstrom
Hiram Chirino
Bill Dudney
Prasad Kashyap

By my count this includes (2 non-committers and 20 committers -- 14
of which are PMC members)

--kevan