Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/10 16:48:44 UTC

Axis 1.2 RC2

Glen,
When can we cut Axis 1.2 RC2?

Team,
Are there any BLOCKER's left? After RC2, we should just get past the
TCK's and not much else.

thanks,
dims

Re: Axis 1.2 RC2

Posted by toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org>.
Humble request: it would be great if AXIS-1589 could make it in.  Tom
Jordahl seems to have given it at least a qualified thumb's up in his
comment.

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1589

If it's too late I understand.

Regards,
Toby

Re: Axis 1.2 RC2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Venkat,

Some of the ones in JIRA were marked by the folks who created the
issue...so am actually ignoring that list :)

-- dims

Re: Axis 1.2 RC2

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.

RE: Axis 1.2 RC2

Posted by Jarek Gawor <ga...@mcs.anl.gov>.
Not at this point. Just running profiler now.

Jarek

Re: Axis 1.2 RC2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jarek,