Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ma...@ibs.se on 2006/08/15 12:43:42 UTC

generate e-mailaddresses from SVN?

hi

using cruisecontrol it was possible to generate the e-mailaddresses to
which notifications on failed builds should be sent. that was typically
done by combining the SVN username of the person that checking in
something that did not compile, with a suffix, say "@ourcompany.com". but
i don't know how this is done in continuum? does anyone know if it is
possible?

mvh,
markus

Re: generate e-mailaddresses from SVN?

Posted by Kent Narling <ke...@seamless.se>.
Does this work even if the developer is defined in a parent project?
It is a bit awkward to define all the developers again and again in every
project... ;-)

Best regards,
Kent

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Not yet.

Emmanuel

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Doug Knesek <dk...@compcc.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Refreshing the snapshot from mvn repository

Posted by Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pk...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

For mvn experts out there. ( Sorry for posting it
here. )

I have defined the goal "mvn clean deploy" with
arguments  "--update-snapshots --batch-mode
--non-recursive" in my continuum project.

The snapshots are not getting refreshed from mvn repo
to my local repo. I then deleted the dir from my local
repo and did a build, now everything got sync'ed up
successfully.  Why is this happening, how to fix it?

regards
--Prashanth

http://mail.yahoo.com