Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hari Plaikoil <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/01 11:45:34 UTC

make import entity file (combine more than one entity)

Dear all,

Would you like to help me to solve my problem?

I want to create an import file that consists of more than one entity, so
when I import that file via webtools, the data will store in different
entity.

For example, in one file's import I want to "add" Product entity fields,
ProductPrice entity fields. So, when I import that file with new productId
on the file's import, it (file's import) will store all the fields on right
entity. the productId will store on Product entity and ProductPrice, the
internalName will store in Product and productPriceTypeId will store in
ProductPrice. It happen just by import one file's import.

Is it possible to do?

Please, help me...

Thanks

Re: make import entity file (combine more than one entity)

Posted by Hari Plaikoil <ha...@gmail.com>.
The data not only one. It includes productId, internalName,
productPriceTypeId. All the mandatory fields.

Please help me....

Thank you

Re: make import entity file (combine more than one entity)

Posted by Hari Plaikoil <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thank you BJ, It really helps me out.

rgds

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.