Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)" <ex...@us.bosch.com> on 2014/03/11 17:10:46 UTC

Store Null in Price Field

Hi, Is there anyway Index/store value for Null Field in Price column..?

My Price field is tfloat and the XML data file has empty value for the field, Solr takes this as string and throwing error. Is there any quick fix for this.?

--Ravi

Re: Store Null in Price Field

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Ravi,

How about RemoveBlankFieldUpdateProcessorFactory ?

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_0_0/solr-core/org/apache/solr/update/processor/

Ahmet