Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Chen, Fang" <fc...@sprintspectrum.com> on 2001/12/28 16:15:27 UTC

RE: Please can someone post an example of there Environment setup 4 tomcat 4

My experience is that the dos version in Win9x could not hold a lot of
environment variables if you do not change the initial setting of the
memory. Open a DOS window. Check the properties and set the initial
environment size to a bigger value. Then run the startup if you include the
tomcat home in your path.

Hope it helps.

Fang

Posted by "kuma.cra" <ku...@ntlworld.com>.
Oops i have tried that one and all.

I have also rem'ed the other path variables.
Cheers Chuck Amadi