Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org> on 2023/04/14 12:13:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release flink-connector-cassandra v3.1.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 3.1.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This version supports both Flink 1.16.x and Flink 1.17.x

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which are signed with the key with fingerprint
0F79F2AFB2351BC29678544591F9C1EC125FD8DB [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag v3.1.0-rc1 [5],
* website pull request listing the new release [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Danny

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12353030
[2]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-connector-cassandra-3.1.0-rc1/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1627
[5]
https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-cassandra/releases/tag/v3.1.0-rc1
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/642

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-connector-cassandra v3.1.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks Etienne,

To reiterate, this vote is closed. I will start the RC2.

Danny

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.