Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net> on 2005/08/02 22:34:15 UTC

Re: [OT] Netbeans/TOMCAT RMI

i would think that granting AllPermissions would have prevented this but
it's a long time since I messed with RMI. This isn't a Struts issue though;
you should probably ask on the Tomcat user list or, since it appears the
port in question is something Netbeans specific, maybe on the Netbeans
lists/forums.

L.

--
Laurie, Open Source advocate, Java geek and novice blogger:
http://www.holoweb.net/laurie

Re: [OT] Netbeans/TOMCAT RMI

Posted by dumbQuestionsAsker _ <ee...@hotmail.com>.
oops, im sorry , I think I click on the wrong contact :)
And I found the answer to my problem by myserlf.