Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/07/19 09:06:57 UTC

Making the installer pick up RC2

Hi,

Nothing else is required other than to change the (rc1) config file to pick up the new installer right?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Making the installer pick up RC2

Posted by Paul Hastings <pa...@gmail.com>.
the installer picked up the new RC just fine though when i looked at the log i
noticed

"Unable to clean up temporary installation directories"

tacked on the end. not sure which ones its referring to.

windows 7. FB 4.6

Re: Making the installer pick up RC2

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for that I'l mail the link to the user list to see if we get any feedback there.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just updated the file
http://flex.apache.org/installer/sdk-installer-config-3.0.xml with the
links to the RC2 SDK build.

I have updated the cache settings for this file as well.  Going forward,
this file will not be cached on the client.  So any changes we make will be
picked up immediately by the Installer.
For folks who are seeing problems when you run the Installer, you may have
to clear your OS HTTP cache (just this once) to fix this problem.

Once again, here is the location of the Installer to test the Flex SDK 4.10
RC2:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/2.6/rc1/binaries/
(use either the .exe or .dmg file based on your OS)

Thanks,
Om

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.