Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Yoni Gottesman <yo...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/10 06:39:56 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Omid 1.0.1 (incubating)

This vote passes with 3 +1 votes (3 bindings) and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 votes
PMC Members:
* James Taylor
* Alan Gates
* Lars Hofhansl

0 votes
* No votes

-1 votes
* No votes

Vote thread:https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2eea55fba2c56b78339913c99ca2573dfc21de3ae29821a6aaad13b0@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

I'll continue in the release process and announce a release in the
next few days.