Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/25 14:38:35 UTC

[OT] Re: How to implement wordpress like themes?

Same answer as the first time, although you might want to consider
abstracting themes at a higher level instead of just hiding sections via
CSS. But this is pretty off-topic.

http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4338026&i=0&by-user=t>>
>> wrote:
>> > I want to implement wordpress like themes, one application has
different
>> > themes, the template in each theme maybe have different layout and
>> contains
>> > different sections. User can select which theme to use. I thought there
>> will
>>
>> > be a folder with different themes, like following:
>> >
>> > web
>> > - WEB-INF
>> > - themes
>> > - theme1
>> > - index.jsp
>> > - header.jsp
>> > - footer.jsp
>> > - theme2
>> > - index.jsp
>> > - header.jsp
>> > - footer.jsp
>> >
>> > I have been researching struts2 themes and templates, it seems the
>> struts2
>> > themes is for detail ui components like a button, a dropdown etc. It
has
>> > different meaning than wordpress themes. I'm not sure where to start.
Any

http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4338026&i=1&by-user=t>
http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4338026&i=2&by-user=t>