Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/06/11 13:53:03 UTC

[HEADS UP] master and pr build jobs updated to use JDK 11 on Jenkins

Hi guys,

FYI, I've updated Jenkins to build master and PR with JDK 11 (latest).

I'm also started some fixes to support JDK 12 (runtime and build).
I will update master and PR with JDK 12 as soon as the build is stable.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] master and pr build jobs updated to use JDK 11 on Jenkins

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Yes, all pax exam on Jenkins (with cleanup repo) run without problem.

Same on my machine, no problem.

Regards
JB

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.